Introduce your kids to regional gastronomy thanks to Québec Exquis!
A new component is added to the festival this year, making room for children. As well helping to develop new tastes, your children will be made aware of the importance of making room for local products on their plates.
Seven of our chefs are inviting young gourmands aged 12 and under to their table :
- Julien Ouellet, Chez Muffy – Auberge Saint-Antoine / La Chèvrerie de Charlevoix
- Dominic Jacques, Chez Rioux et Pettigrew / Cassis Monna et Filles
- Patrick Dubé, Hôtel Le Bonne Entente – Monte Cristo / Élevages Turlo
- Jean-François Girard, L’Échaudé / Fumoir Grizzly
- Anne-Marie Boissonnault, La Fenouillière / Maison Orphée
- Yannick Fortin, Restaurant Le Graffiti / Ferme Ancestrale Germain
- Marie-Chantal Lepage, Tempéra Québécor signé Marie-Chantal Lepage
They will serve your children a $ 15 small portion menu that incorporates the ingredients of the producer-partners. This may or may not be a small portion of the main course on the Québec Exquis! menu.
Look for this icon in the menus to find the Young Gourmands meal being offered!